- Regular Admission Deadline: January 15
Early Admission Window: Sept. 1 to Oct. 15
- Individuals not selected for early admission or with incomplete applications will be re-considered with regular admission applicants.
- A 4-5 member MSAT Admissions Committee will begin application review after stated deadlines.
- Applicants are contacted 2-4 weeks after the deadline about their admission status.
- Should space become available, qualified applicants not admitted to the program will be placed on an alternate list and contacted before June 1.
PROGRAM START DATE:
THE PROGRAM BEGINS THE WEEK OF JULY 1 (BASED ON CALENDAR).
TWO PART APPLICATION PROCESS:
Part I: Application to Texas A&M University
Complete an online application for graduate school admission for Athletic Training (M.S.). The application form is available online at applytexas.org.
Include the following items:
1. An application fee of $50 ($90 for international students) which can be paid online;
2. Official Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores are required for admission. The TAMU GRE submission code is 6003. If your GRE scores are more than 5 years old, they are not considered valid.
3. Official transcripts from all previous and/or current institutions (official transcripts from Texas A&M are not needed). Electronic transcripts can be processed much faster than paper transcripts. Texas A&M will accept transcripts sent electronically through AVOW, SPEEDE, eScrip-SAFE or National Clearing House. If paper transcripts are submitted they should be sent to:
Graduate Admissions Processing
Office of Admissions
Texas A&M University
P.O. Box 40001
College Station, TX 77842-4001
4. International applicants may have to submit TOEFL scores as well. Please refer to International Graduate Admissions for further information regarding requirements.
Part II: Application to MSAT Program
Using the CEHD student data portal, submit a MSAT program specific application. You may begin the application at any time, but you must have your Universal Identification Number (UIN) to submit the application. You will receive a UIN after completion of your applytexas.org application. Contact Dr. Lori Greenwood with any student portal problems.
In completing the MSAT Application process, you will upload the following documents/forms:
5. Resume/Document Upload
After admittance to the MSAT program, students will be contacted to submit the following:
2. Physician Endorsement of Technical Standards (form completed by a physician after a medical history and physical examination has been conducted within past 12 months)